Last updated: May 11, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, analyze your website usage, and personalize your experience. Cookies can be session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) or persistent cookies (which stay on your device until they expire or are deleted).
What cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our system. They are usually set in response to your actions on the website, such as filling out forms, setting preferences, or logging in. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not work as a result.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. We use this information to improve our website and make it more user-friendly. These cookies do not collect personal information about you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you ads that are relevant to your interests. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign. These cookies do not directly identify you, but they may collect information about your device and browsing activity.
- Social media cookies: These cookies are set by social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) that we use to integrate social media features into our website. They allow you to share content on social media and track your interactions with these features.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features of the website.
To opt out of analytics and advertising cookies, you can use the following third-party tools:
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Network Advertising Initiative Opt-out Tool: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1